Who We Are
Bayview Commercial Mortgage Finance (“BCMF”) is a wholly
owned subsidiary of Bayview Asset Management that was
established to originate and/or acquire commercial and
multi-family loans across the United States.
- Full leverage Fixed Rate loans, with LTV's of up to 80%.
- Floating Rate loans for transitional or stabilized assets.
- CMBS loans
- Bayview will retain loan serving (through Bayview Loan Servicing) as these loans will remain on an affiliate's balance sheet.
- Approval at loan application (subject to due diligence), ensuring a smooth closing process.
- Prepay flexibility.
- Early rate locks available.
The Bayview Companies
Bayview Asset Management, LLC ("BAM") is a full-service mortgage investment firm with expertise in the analysis and management of distressed and performing mortgages. Together with its subsidiaries, BAM provides a wide range of products and service, including residential and commercial mortgage investment management, top-rated residential and commercial special servicing, and portfoio support.
Bayview Asset Management
- BAM has grown from a small advisory firm to a fully integrated mortgage investment firm focused on investment management and servicing solutions via its subsidiaries, Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC ("BLS").
- BAM and its predecessor companies ("Bayview Legacy") have purchased over $48 billion in loans from over 2,500 counterparts in more than 11,000 transactions since 1995.
- Collectively, Bayview Legacy and BAM executed approximately 75 commercial and residential securitizations, totaling over $28 billion prior to the end of 2008. Since July 2012, Bayview managed funds have issued 73 securitizations of NPLs, RPLs, and seasoned performing loans (SPLs), including loans with over $22 billion in unpaid principal balance (UPB).
- As of December 31, 2017, BAM and its affiliates had approximately 2,200 exployees located across headquarters in Coral Gables, Florida, with additional asset management offices in New York and Iowa, and loan servicing and origination affiliates in 7 US states and Italy.
- As of December 31, 2017, Bayview oversees approximately 21.8 in AUM.*
Bayview Loan Servicing
- Established in 1999 to proactively manage credit risk held in Bayview Legacy's proprietary and residual portfolios, BLS, a subsidiary of BAM, has developed and honed the strategies, systems, and staffing required to successfully service distressed loan portfolios.
- BLS maintains high ratings for residential and commercial special servicing:
- One of only two residential special servicer to hold Standard and Poor's ("S&P") highest rating level (Strong)
- The only servicer with a small balance commercial rating for S&P, Fitch, and Moody's
- The only special servicer to hold S&P's highest rating for small balance commercial special servicing
- As of December 31, 2017, BLS serviced a mortgage portfolio of over 209,000 commercial and residential loans with approximately $27 billion in UPB.
- Since the first quarter of 2014, BLS has also originated over $18 billion in UPB via third-party originators as of December 31, 2017.
- Approved pipeline of 408 correspondent sellers and 759 brokers, with further growth throughout 2018.
Bayview Advisory Services
- Bayview Advisory Services, LLC ("BAS"), a subsidiary of BAM, provides clients with both transactional and specialized ongoing portfolio advisory support.
- Since 2009, BAS has provided risk assessment, valuations, and loss mitigation solutions to numerous financial institutions, and served as a portfolio advisor on more than 80 FDIC and private bank M&A transactions.
- The same functional teams and infrastructure that drive BAM's proprietary investment process are available to clients through their engagement of BAS.
- BAS's advisory work has included engagements ranging from $200 million to over $200 billion in asset value, covering commercial and residential.
Silver Hill Funding
- Silver Hill Funding, LLC is a small-balance commercial mortgage lender offering financing from $250,000 to $5,000,000 on commercial real estate including multifamily, mixed-use, office, retail, light industrial, self-storage, automotive, mobile home park, daycare center, restaurant, bar and warehouse property types.